Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ah


elohiym: I thank God for those words, NM. They have been so comforting to me.
elohiym: I don't understand how a rational person doesn't walk out of church when he hears about "limited atonement."
nicholsmom: Thanks, Sam, Nang, and elohiym for your words of comfort
elohiym: 1Jo 2:2.
Inzl Kett: You got that right elohiym.
elohiym: Calvinism amounts to mysticism.
elohiym: Limited atonement rejects grace for all.
elohiym: You have faith in limited atonement, Nang.
Nang: Belief in sola fide ("faith alone") is the hallmark doctrine held by all true Christians!
Nang: GP and I have yet to settle our conceptions of Law, but we both know God's saving grace!
Nang: Elo is posting blind and really does not know of what he speaks.
Nang: Trad: GP has a family which fulfills all such mentioned needs. Are you a family man?
elohiym: And you don't see that you are doing it, obviously.
elohiym: You added the ceremonial exchange of repentance for life, which negates the free gift.
elohiym: Mat 7:20
Traditio: I believe in...graceandpeace's utter lack of a social life or a hobby.
graceandpeace: I believe in FAITH ALONE..by grace alone..that is why I am on here speaking out against those whom want to keep adding in the ceremonial laws...
graceandpeace: if that is what you think..El..you don't have a clue what I do believe
Traditio: beasts." - Nausea (Jean-Paul Sartre)
Traditio: ‎"Objects should not touch because they are not alive. You use them, put them back in place, you live among them: they are useful, nothing more. But they touch me, it is unbearable. I am afraid of being in contact with them as though they were livin
elohiym: ...and pat the backs of those who preach legalism?
elohiym: Why do you war against those who preach righteousness by faith?
elohiym: Still, a loose cannon on deck is dangerous thing.
graceandpeace: The Lord is my Strength....hehe
SaulToPaul: 9 hours of Filibustering, G&P still has a full head of steam.
Granite:
Granite: SOMEBODY is going to the Bahamas this month.
graceandpeace: needing a break is for my flesh; not my spirit
graceandpeace: one man's truth is another mans heresy..and, I have never backed down from a discussion, yet; EL
elohiym:
Persephone66: Granite disruptive? he's like a voice of reason around here
elohiym: NM: Isa 57:1
elohiym: You are unecessarily disruptive too often, Granite. Just sayin', no offense.
elohiym: Thanks, bybee.
Rusha: Nit ... nit ... nit ... picking!
Granite: Grow up.
Granite: And the mods care so much, I notice.
Persephone66: Samstarrett
Samstarrett: Your disruptiveness justifies it, I think. This isn't exactly a new thing for you, as in the past you've shown a remarkable disrespect for the ECT forum.
Granite: Sam's turning into a regular little tattletale.
bybee: I value your input Elo.
Nang: For NM: Psalm 116:15
Samstarrett: Your family will be on my prayer list, NM.
elohiym: Yeah, and I was hit recently.
bybee: That street has had a lot of traffic going both ways.
elohiym: You've been on a lot of people's cases apparently, Grace.
nicholsmom: Thanks. That memorial service is gonna be packed - this wonderful woman touched a lot of lives
elohiym: You don't need a break, but need to defend your postion in our discussions.
bybee: Blessings to you and your family nm.
some other dude: God bless her, nm.

No comments:

Post a Comment