Thursday, May 5, 2011

Can we add to the Bible by Oatmeal Joey Arnold?

Can we add to the Bible?

Hello, how are you? Have you seen any movies lately? Have you ever seen a Jesus film? As a film maker, I am thinking about making movies about the Bible with things that I would like to add to the Bible. For example, as Jesus is about to be nailed in the wrists, I would like to show the nailer drop the nail & miss. Then I want Jesus to grab the nail with his other hand & place it back on his fist. I would also like to add Jesus healing the nailer after the nailer accidentally cuts his own hands off or something like that. Is it sin to add to the Bible, or is it our creative rights to do so? Please tell me what you think about all of this. Please & thank you. Oatmeal Joey Arnold.

No comments:

Post a Comment