Sunday, May 8, 2011

Defend.

  1. Oh, I don't really know what to think about the entire thing and I'm not "good" friends with him. I just hate to see dogpiles on people. That's all.. especially when there's obviously something askew there.
  2. BabyChristian
    May 6th, 2011 11:47 AM
    BabyChristian
    Oh I will ask nicely. I noticed how many friends he has and asked him once.

    I think JA is a bit of an idiot-savant or something or has mental issues so I defend him because of my schizophrenic son.
  3. BabyChristian
    May 6th, 2011 11:35 AM
    BabyChristian
    I'm going to ask him about this. I'm a firm believer in getting the truth.
  4. BabyChristian
    May 6th, 2011 10:43 AM
    BabyChristian
    Oh it doesn't matter. I rarely come here anymore but Joey sent me a message on FB and asked me to defend him and I said I can't change anyone and I wouldn't bother. How are you? Things are great with me and my loved ones. I just got tired of all the fighting on TOL so I'm taking a loooong break. LOL





  1. Lovejoy
    May 6th, 2011 11:50 AM
    Lovejoy
    Early on, he reported being autistic. Somewhere on FB, I saw his mother talking about her having Aspergers. So, yes, clearly struggling with mental health.
  2. Lovejoy
    May 6th, 2011 11:49 AM
    Lovejoy
    I feel like I am blathering now. Joey needs a friend, as it is clear that his mother is having problems. He as well. If you are that person, then God bless you. How's that?
  3. Lovejoy
    May 6th, 2011 11:47 AM
    Lovejoy
    Honestly not trying to bust him, I just want people to, well, understand the limits that he probably needs to understand. Here is the private chat that he ended up openly posting without permission I think P66 unfriended him after that.
  4. Lovejoy
    May 6th, 2011 11:41 AM
    Lovejoy
    You bet, but please don't think that I was intimating that he intentionally spreads viruses. I just don't think he bothers to check who friends him, which is why he has 1600 friends. Good chatting!
  5. Town Heretic
    May 6th, 2011 11:31 AM
    Town Heretic
    I felt the same way about my nickname for a time, but now I'm thinking the sound you make is less important than what makes the sound. The childrens' book wherein the adventures of Traveler Featherfoe begin is the one I only just wrapped up a month ago and have had a couple of editorial read throughs...I'm about to advance to the literary agent phase and from there I expect a publishing. I'm very fond of it, think it has what's needed (adventure, villains, a mystery and humor) to catch and keep interest and it ends with a built in sequel.
  6. Lovejoy
    May 6th, 2011 11:28 AM
    Lovejoy
    I understand completely, and there would have been nothing you could have done for him. He was only banned for a day, but came back 12 or 13 times in first few hours of the ban! One of the usernames was Knightkiller, and you can imagine how that went over.

    I certainly don't blame you about the fighting, and I really don't participate in those discussions, or at least not in that tone. Well, with a few rare exceptions! I only come here to absorb the views and rhetoric needed to advance discussion elsewhere. Everyone here is too knuckle-headed to change!

    If you decide to stay FB friends with the JA, I would recommend keeping a tight security settings on his account. He has a bunch of "friends" that are phony accounts used by likejackers, advertisers, gamers, scammers, etc, and I don't think he discriminated on who friends him. I saw on the TOL page that there was least one "likejack" from your account, and it is a good bet that is where it came from. I would also point out, just for full disclosure, that he had a rather TOL negative discussion with P66 on chat, and then copied the thing whole-hock both here and on his blog. Needleness to point out, P66 was not amused. So don't treat any discussion with him as priviledged.

    We miss you here!




Samstarrett
Inzl Kett
Ma
  1. Town Heretic
    May 3rd, 2011 05:25 PM
    Town Heretic
    He'd have mine at hello.
  2. Town Heretic
    May 3rd, 2011 05:22 PM
    Town Heretic
    Yeah. I'm feeling prophetic, which is almost a phonetic match for JA's condition.
  3. Inzl Kett
    May 3rd, 2011 04:42 PM
    Inzl Kett
    He just got two 2 point infractions. JA is history. Knight caught him as he was registering.
  4. Inzl Kett
    May 3rd, 2011 04:31 PM
    Inzl Kett
    I turned it back on. I had to limit it for a while because a found I had to delete some of the comments left on there.
  5. Lovejoy
    May 2nd, 2011 08:54 PM
    Lovejoy
    JA is on his third ban in 24 hours. Amazing. You should google his phone number (he has posted it a few times). He literally has it plastered over the internet. He has several, several facebook pages, all of them totally off the wall.
  6. some other dude
    April 29th, 2011 11:00 PM
    some other dude
    He won't even notice.

    What a waste. He could be a fun member of the board if he wasn't so determined to be a jerk.
  7. some other dude
    April 29th, 2011 10:44 PM
    some other dude
    I spotted the first one and almost PM'd to correct you when I saw the other four. :thum:



y 2nd, 2011 11:09 AM
Inzl Kett
May want to keep an eye on this account--->here Probably a Joey Arnold sock. It didn't start posting until Joey was banned. Same avatar as rambling riddle. It did not post about the removed video until after it was removed!

Timeloop--It changed its avatar to look different from rambling riddle. Joey might have two computers in his house since both accounts are lit up.



  1. Stripe
    May 3rd, 2011 06:10 PM
    Stripe
    I'm not really interested.
  2. Samstarrett
    May 3rd, 2011 04:33 PM
    Samstarrett
    Never mind. It just happened. He got another infraction.
  3. Samstarrett
    May 3rd, 2011 04:32 PM
    Samstarrett
    Oh. Well, anyway, it looks as though JA is piling sock after sock on the server. Let's see what happens when a mod arrives and sees he reported a post by Knight.




  1. Caino
    May 6th, 2011 05:23 AM
    Caino
  2. Charity
    May 6th, 2011 04:13 AM
    Charity
    could be!...lol..
  3. MrRadish
    May 6th, 2011 04:07 AM
    MrRadish
    If so, I'd hate to see the sort of game he plays!

    'Oatmeal Simulator 3 - now with automatic account generator and extra vitamins!'
  4. Lovejoy
    May 5th, 2011 11:35 PM
    Lovejoy
    So, who are you Charity. I have been chatting with you for years, but I don't know anything. Kids? Married? Do you work? Are you educated? Church?
  5. Lovejoy
    May 5th, 2011 11:24 PM
    Lovejoy
    I don't know how much off his facebook account is true, if any of it, than his mother is struggling quite badly right now, and I don't see him as having an enormous variety of effective coping skills. Does not mean that Knight, or anyone, is obligated to let him act out of course. I just wish he could have found a way to use TOL to get a support system. As it is, he uses it to get people just to react to him, some kind of affirmation in that, I guess.
  6. Lovejoy
    May 5th, 2011 11:10 PM
    Lovejoy
    Home alone with the kids right now, wife in Canada for the next few days. Other than that, darn well. Joey is an interesting kid, yes he is. Lots of energy directed in ways that serve no purpose discernable to anyone else!








No comments:

Post a Comment