Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Knight on Youtube.

theologyonline
theologyonline's Channel
Profile
Name:
Knight
Channel Views:
1,761
Total Upload Views:
29,264
Age:
45
Joined:
Apr 20, 2007
Last Visit Date:
5 months ago
Subscribers:
28
TheologyOnline.com is the place to go on the internet if you want to debate, rant or simply just vent! Politics, religion, current events, sports, entertainment and just about everything else are up for discussion at www.theologyonline.com
Country:
United States
Subscriptions (1)
Recent Activity
There hasn't been any recent activity.
Friends (1)
Channel Comments (14)
ojawall (2 hours ago)
Joey Arnold really Can't Die. With Oatmeal in my bowl, is Jesus in your soul?
l4oj (3 hours ago)
Hello. why did you block Oatmeal Joey Arnold on TOL TheologyOnline?
JoeyArnoldVEVO (4 hours ago)
Hey Knight of Theology Online. Can I give you money?
doronlassil (5 hours ago)
Just found your You Tube. :) Inzl Kett BTW. Looks like you got the Joey troll stinking up your youtube too.
JoeyArnoldVEVO (7 hours ago)
hi again
JoeyArnoldVEVO (16 hours ago)
hi
Lemuriformes (2 years ago)
Look at me, I'm Knight! I never do anything but avoid points and spew Ad Hominems! I also permanently ban those who disagree with me, then go on to claim that TOL never bans people solely for their beliefs! Whoo!

You're a complete jerk.
harryoutdoors (3 years ago)
Frank, you look a litle pale...maybe you should go have a beer and sit under a sun lamp for ohhhhhhhhhhhh a couple of years or so!

coffee man
theologyonline (3 years ago)
Thank you Frank... and I love you to.
TheismBeatsAtheism (3 years ago)
part 5:

I wrote to Knight and gave him a piece of my mind:

http://atheismsucks.blogspot.c­om/2007/05/knight-of-theologyo­nlinecom-still-holds.html

But like all cowards who know they've been caught in a sin he won't admit that what he did was wrong.

Knight, you are scum and a lame excuse for a Christian. I would hope you would humble yourself and apologize to my wife. You can say you're sorry to me if you want but it still doesn't make it okay. I'll forgive you like what a Christian should do but that doesn't mean I have to like you. You can find my personal information if you want (seeing how you've made fun of that fact), pay me a visit, so we can settle this man to man. This ain't over, Knight. I'm going to let as many people as I can know about the real you.

Yours,

Frank Walton
1 2 Next
  1. Your queue is empty. Add videos to your queue using this button:
    or sign in to load a different list.

No comments:

Post a Comment