Thursday, May 5, 2011

doing Joey Arnold impressions

Good evening....and a confession (take note SD)

Good evening folks...

In light of some recent events, both on and away from TOL, I felt obliged to fess up that I've been on here for the last two years under a different name than my original incarnation, that being the prize berk known as 'red77'. (Mary, you were indeed correct) Several here are already aware, but some good friends may not be and if nothing else it seems better to just come clean and admit it regardless. I realize this may result in a banning on both accounts, as despite being unbanned for a while now (and still subscribed?!) as red77, I was technically banned (and deservedly so) at the time of creating the 'AB' account.

Fair enough if so. I would hope not, but doing Joey Arnold impressions is not my bag one way or the other...

To SD: You see Serpent? Out of all those innocent people who have had to endure your inane delusions regarding sock puppets and alter egos, it never even occurred to you that I would have one myself did it? The only thing I will say in defence is that I've not used the 'red77' account since this one. Now how about you just quit with the lies about others and just put my own in your sig as at least that would be the truth?

Shouts to all, friend and 'foe' alike...

red

:e4e:

No comments:

Post a Comment