Thursday, May 5, 2011

chatbox


SaulToPaul: ------------------Filibuster Time
graceandpeace: I love all the people here...some of the doctrines? NOPE would rather eat dog doo..but, I am sure you feel the same. *wink*
SaulToPaul: FilibusterThursday
graceandpeace: it does not even matter to me if anyone agrees to it..let the reader decide..is my motto. we are all adults here, are we not?
graceandpeace: LOL..we all have em...I share mine.
graceandpeace: why is it when I post, it is filibuster and when you post its a normal person havin an opinion?
SaulToPaul: Let Filibuster Thursday begin.
graceandpeace: but if a person is not comfortable with that...that is also ok with me..let them do a work where God plants them
graceandpeace: I agree most churches are based on their traditions..but, I believe going in and fightin for truth amongst the brethren
Persephone66: in other news, I have to thank Joey for directing more attention to my blog
Persephone66: cool
Lovejoy: i have always been a fan of the character and myth, so i will like post my review
Persephone66: but let me know if I'm wrong
Persephone66: I'm not planning on seeing it, previews looked kinda lame
Lovejoy: Cause the women thought it was stupid looking.
Lovejoy: Taken the menfolk in my family.
Lovejoy: Just fandango'd myself three tickets for Thor on Friday.
Town Heretic: TownHeretical? The creative effort alone must have nearly prompted an aneurysm.
Lovejoy: If I was going to parody TH, though, I would have gone with TownHysterical, as i figure he will be in a day or two.
Lovejoy: He even made one just for you, TH.
Lovejoy: Looks like Knight has busted at least 12 or 13 of his tonight.
Lovejoy: I wonder if Joey is just here to copy screen shots this time?
rocketman: The snake handling thing is the most difficult to teach your kids
elohiym: Nang likely thinks you should let the ecclesiocracy train up your child.
Town Heretic: Where two or more, Nang. I've been reading Bible stories to Jack for weeks now.
elohiym: If TH goes to church, then Jack has already been to church, Nang.
Knight: There is absolutley NOTHING wrong with a home church. Nang, you are a legalist of the worst kind.
elohiym: She and I are incompatible.
elohiym: I was preordained to avoid churchianity.
Nang: Are you going to take Jack to church, TH?
Town Heretic: So my Catholic friends frequently tell me, Nang. Is that really a safeguard?
Arthur Brain: Well, if it's all preordained and those who go to Heaven and those who go to suffering is already sealed Nang you've not much to moan about one way or the other. It's already done....zzzzzzzzzzz
Nang: Christian support and biblical guidance.
Nang: Most of the false teaching present on TOL comes from "Lone Ranger" types who suffer from lack of Christian supp
Nang: No believer exists apart from the entire spiritual body of Jesus Christ; His church.
Nang: Remember Hebrews 10:24-25.
elohiym:
Nang: It can and often results in faulty understanding of the truths of God.
Nang: Separatism from the church body of Christ is very dangerous, Elo.
elohiym: You want people to submit to your ecclesiocracy.
elohiym: Everyone is, just like the Bible states. We're not special ... like you.
Nang: Elo - So you claim no need of a church or Pastor because you and your children are taught directly from God?
elohiym: ...and worhip at home with my family.
elohiym: I am in His Church.
elohiym: Churches are filled with people like you.
elohiym: Nang, John 6:45
Lovejoy: MSI, I mean, not dinosaurs with COPD
Lovejoy: They do have cool hair
Town Heretic: Stripe, any truth to the rumor that second hand smoke was responsible for ending the reign of the dinosaurs?
Persephone66: In other news, MSI is an awesome band

No comments:

Post a Comment