Friday, May 6, 2011

The Irony.

  • hi

      • Joey Arnold Knight blocked some IP addresses at the library, too. I am having trouble changing my IP address on my laptop.
        Wednesday at 12:41pm ·
      • Joey Arnold There are hundreds of ways to get online. I went to the library. That means that nobody at the library can use TOL anymore. In the process of trying to silence me, he might just end up blocking everybody. That will damage Knight & TOL THeologyOnline in the long or short run. He is making a huge mistake. I was also going to contribute money to him, too.
        Wednesday at 12:55pm ·
      • Nicholas Littlejohn Could you be an orthodox monk, Joey?
        Wednesday at 2:55pm ·
      • Joey Arnold haha
        Wednesday at 2:58pm ·
      • Joey Arnold
        Tell them about the irony: that they are really against homosexuality. They permit discussion of that matter. However, discussion of Jesus, if it varies, is immediately deemed as intentional blasphemy. On TOL TheologyOnline, people are permitted or allowed to live so-called intentional-blasphemy lifestyles (if homosexuality is, or not). People are allow to have opinions. Yet, the contradiction is in the exploration to certain people, things, topics, or Jesus Himself. All based off sticky bias. All dangerous closedmindness. Plus, Knight is going to banning all computers, soon. He will soon go broke.
        Wednesday at 2:58pm ·
      • Greg Galpin
        I don't think it's quite right to compare discussions of people to discussions about Jesus. I don't know what was said, as I don't go to that site anymore, but I can see where somebody would limit what's said about Jesus, depending upon what and how it's said. After all, it is supposedly a site for believers - who by definition love Jesus. That would be like me putting up a website and then letting people come in and badmouth my wife or parents... ain't gonna happen. If a person wants to speculate about Jesus in a non-Biblical (and probably unflattering) way, I'm sure there are plenty of websites that allow and encourage that.
        7 hours ago ·
      • Joey Arnold It's a site about the search for the truth. It permits all believes, including atheists, homosexuals, those who believe in a Uber God, Mormons, & what have you. If the site allows for what seems to be bad beliefs according to some, like homosexuality for example, then how is it able to turn around & discriminate from another opinion, that being the contents of a video I wasn't exactly endorsing fully.
        20 minutes ago ·
      • Joey Arnold
        TOL accused me of intentional blasphemy. That assumes, first, that I was only intending to go against what is right, moral, & what have you. Second, it assumes that it contradicted what I believe. The concept of blasphemy is interpreted, personified, illustrated, identified, & understood all differently depending on the individuals at hand. TOL seems to be partially tolerating & propagating diverse definitions, views, & paradigms to how the world even works. If it gives & allows me the right to believe as I choose, to even believe that mushrooms are gods, then how & why would they dare take away elements from that same right, including a right to illustration, or to the art of reporting, sharing videos with people, things that are parables containing truth within intermixed with possible blasphemous junk? We are obviously all intermixed in a partially pure world. This means that contamination is unavoided, completely, meaning that we should make the most of it while we still can.
        3 minutes ago ·
  • www.youtube.com
    This is part 1 of a classic Bob Enyart Live clip that features a caller named "Lisa" from Metairie LA, whom is obviously a product of the public school system. Wait until you hear what this woman says on live TV!!! This clip will leave you rolling on the floor laughing! The old Bob Enyart Liv
  • Unfortunately, this guy (Mr. Knight, the owner/creator of Theology Online) banned (or is trying to ban me) me & my mother (Marilyn Cunningham) off the TOL Christian website: http://theologyonline.com/:
    www.youtube.com
    Welcome to TheologyOnline.com. Theology, religion, politics, current events, sports, pop culture and just about everything else are up for debate at Theology...
    Wednesday at 1:18am · · ·
  • Was that spam?
    Tuesday at 7:47pm · ·
  • How Jesus Reacted to the death of Osama Bin Laden.
    www.youtube.com
    Parody of "Jesus" singing I Will Survive. Obviously this video will be considered offensive to some and hysterical to others. Try to refrain from using vulga...
    May 1 at 11:11pm · · ·
  • Want a free computer? Want to hang out with free people? Want to have random parties & give back to the community? Want to come to FREE GEEK?
    April 30 at 8:16pm · ·

      • Opa Tom Helus no
        April 30 at 8:25pm ·
      • Joey Arnold Skeptical of freedom?
        April 30 at 10:33pm ·
      • Opa Tom Helus Your post said nothing of freedom, which I am very much for. Your post referred to free, which I am very much skeptical of. Do not attempt to spin things on me my friend as all attempts thereof will fail..... :O
        May 1 at 7:49am ·
      • Joey Arnold
        No. Wrong. My post referred to innovation, to community collaboration. We're not talking free as in void of money. We're talking of free of abusive restrictions. Microsoft & Apple usually keep people from the source codes. We're talking about the ability to take a program & improve upon it. Most things will not allow you to modify code, programs, parts to programs, in order to improve upon them, redistribute them, so that things can get better.
        May 1 at 8:58am ·
      • Joey Arnold Firefox is an example of a free internet web browser, similar to Internet Explorer (for Microsoft), & Safari (for Apple), except that it's free because it's free open source, in that the community helps it improve upon it, constantly. We're working on patching, on fixing all the problems that we come across as it comes.
        May 1 at 9:00am ·
  • In loving RIP memory of David Sheppard.
    www.youtube.com
    What if Leviticus Rhymed?! This week's Torah portion is chock full of rules for living...and the genius of singer/songwriter Elana Jagoda is that she took al...

      • Opa Tom Helus I saw a bumper sticker on a car that said "Sunday id not the sabbath"... The guy (noob) was obviously Jewish and thought he was making a good point... the fact is.... I go to church on Sunday so the preacher doesn't have to work on the sabbath... the joke's on him ...
        April 28 at 6:47pm · · 2 people
      • Joey Arnold David Sheppard says, "Oh yeah, I'm in the effin Army, I kill you on Sunday. That's no joke, but it's too late now because it takes one part heart and one part gangsterism to be me."
        April 29 at 1:34pm ·
      • Opa Tom Helus ‎;D God bless the USA
        April 29 at 1:34pm · · 1 person
      • Nona Rogers Good one Tom!
        April 29 at 4:50pm ·
  • Where is Michael Jackson?
    www.youtube.com
    Michael Jackson's not THRILLED about his songs on Glee... It's Michael Jackson on Glee BEFORE the Super Bowl! Download the song here! http://itunes.apple.com/...
  • The older I get, the more I see that all things can work together for the greater good, in the long-run. I also am learning to count everything as lost, or as not important, in comparison to things that really do matter. Take care of what you do have, instead of complaining for what you don't have. Use what you do have, even if it looks unusable.
    April 25 at 1:17pm · ·

      • Joey Arnold I'm sure you've heard that one person's trash is another person's treasure, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
        April 25 at 1:35pm ·
      • Joey Arnold Wanda, you know how to edit comments? I mean, copy, paste, re-comment, & delete earlier comments?
        April 25 at 1:36pm ·
  • Take care of what you do have instead of fearing the future. Appreciate existing relationships instead of fretting what you may never get. Do what you know you can do right now & do it with it a smile. Live a little.
    April 24 at 11:36pm · ·
  • While riding my bike Saturday evening, kids started running through the streets, screaming, & I asked them, "What happened?"
    www.youtube.com
    ‎"For 36 minutes we suffered through some hideous hucking. For the last 12: we were treated to history." - Ben Golliver of www.BlazersEdge.com After witnessin...
  • Bob Marley wrote this song.
    www.youtube.com
    Download the Song: http://www.izhawaii.com/overtherainbow/ Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole's Platinum selling hit "Over the Rainbow" OFFICAL video produced by Jon...
  • We are the World brought to you by Tomorrow.
    www.youtube.com
    Recorded on February 1st, 2010, in the same studio as the original 25 years earlier (Henson Recording Studios, formerly A&M Recording Studios) "We Are The Wo...
  • Does this song have an Easter Theme?
    www.youtube.com
    Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth performing Defying Gravity at the Tony Awards
  • Starring Batman.
    www.youtube.com
    Musical number from the 1992 Disney movie "Newsies"
  • Girl listening to old music -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynyrd_Skynyrd
    en.wikipedia.org
    Lynyrd Skynyrd ( /ˌlɪnərd ˈskɪnərd/ LIN-ərd-SKIN-ərd, often pronounced /ˌlɛnərd ˈskɪnərd/ LEN-ərd-SKIN-ərd)[1][2] is an American rock band, formed in Jacksonville, Florida in 1964. The band became prominent in the Southern United States in 1973, and rose to worldwide recognition. Three members and o
  • AT&T employee stole phone from their own customer, me. Call me. 503.367.4695. AT&T should fire this guy. I think his name is Brad.
    April 20 at 6:51pm · ·

    • Jason Vargas likes this.
      • Troy Westmoreland Hi, Joey. Calling now.
        April 20 at 7:18pm ·
      • Troy Westmoreland I called, but it did not go through. Can you email an alternate contact number to me at ATTTroyW@att.com?
        April 20 at 7:28pm ·
      • Joey Arnold That is my only phone, my only number. I had a friend call me, & she must have dialed in the wrong numbers. My mom called & it had my regular answering machine message.
        April 20 at 9:26pm ·
  • Somebody stole my phone. 503.367.4695. If you call this number, it goes strait to the answering machine. It's AT&T. Free weekday nights. I called that number & it said, "Hi this is Brad, at At&T....." Something like that. Please call the number & tell them to return the phone to FREE GEEK. Thank you.
    April 20 at 6:14pm · ·

      • Joey Arnold Call my mom. 360.561.1702. Tell her to cancel it.
        April 20 at 6:22pm ·
  • I almost forgot that I'm still in love with this blonde. She is cooler than Michael Jackson in some ways. Not just because she's female.
    www.youtube.com
    Win an iPad from Britney! Click Here - http://vevo.ly/fRAKMb Music video by Britney Spears performing Till The World Ends. (C) 2011 JIVE Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment

  • Going to watch Michael Clayton.
    April 19 at 11:02pm · ·

      • Sawyer Frye can the truth be adjusted?
        April 19 at 11:15pm ·
      • Joey Arnold More on that after I finish watching it. I like the last name to the title to this film. Makes me think about the Jars of Clay. Me & my brother were fans of them for over a decade now.
        April 19 at 11:23pm ·
      • Joey Arnold I am thinking about making a documentary about homeless people. I have met many people. They have told me that they want to present their side to the story, equation.
        April 19 at 11:24pm · · 2 people
      • Joey Arnold Frye, truth can't be altered, but people can be altered, perception can be altered, the lie can altered, as long as people stop making boring films full of talking.
        April 20 at 11:08am ·
      • Sawyer Frye Those films will never stop being produced, It is what the people want, and it is what motion picture companies will provide until the end of time. The real challenge is, making truth films, supercede the "interest" factor of big budget cinema. A challenge I feel is worthy of accepting.
        April 20 at 11:13am ·
      • Joey Arnold After accidentally befriending a serial killer, things start getting ugly for this small town. It is only a movie, but you don't mind if I stayed the night at your house, right? I am no serial killer, right? This is only one film that might be subconsciously twisting our thinking, building walls inside us with the fear that we may become friends with Jason, Freddy, the Turtles, killers, Hitler, etc.......
        April 20 at 11:27am ·
  • ‎2011 is the year of the Joey Arnold.
    April 19 at 6:34pm · ·
  • We should start a free community club.
    April 19 at 6:33pm · ·
  • Biked past a Service Corps shirt-wearing girl in Portland, Oregon. Cat caught his tongue. Causing a cement-steps-stumbling bike crash.
    April 19 at 1:05pm · ·
  • Portland Timbers fans timbered me on the TriMet MAX. Are there more Timber fans than there are Portland Trail Blazers fans? These are questions that only Oregonians may learn to ask. There arte reasons why there are stickers that say "Keep Portland Weird." Look up the word "Weird" in the dictionary. Then tell me what it means. I can't wait to find out.
    April 17 at 2:35pm · ·
  • Who is sick of Facebook?
    www.youtube.com
    Everything is © Disney, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment