Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chatbox Drama Llama






lohiym: No more feeding the
Town Heretic: Thanks RM.



Go Back
Theology Forum | Religion | Politics | Christianity > Members List
Reload this Page Mickey Morehead's Profile
Welcome, ExodusReview.
You last visited: Yesterday at 07:44 PM
Mickey Morehead is an unknown quantity at this point

Mickey Morehead Mickey Morehead is offline

Banned

Last Activity: Today 06:10 PM




Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
Samstarrett
Today 06:12 PM
Samstarrett
Get lost, Joey.


Tiffany Cumbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Tiffany Cumbo Tiffany Cumbo is offline

Journeyman

  • Visitor Messages
  • About Me
  • Statistics
  • Friends
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Nick M
  2. TomO
    May 8th, 2011 04:26 PM
    TomO
    Google "Blade" "movie" & "Wesley Snipes" you dope.
  3. chrysostom
    May 8th, 2011 02:55 AM
    chrysostom
    Happy Mother's Day
  4. BabyChristian
    May 7th, 2011 06:42 PM
    BabyChristian
    Oh you're JA?
  5. BabyChristian
    May 7th, 2011 06:30 PM
    BabyChristian
    I did put it on FB also. Are you there also?
  6. Lovejoy
    May 7th, 2011 04:16 PM
    Lovejoy
    Hi, Joey!
  7. chrysostom
    May 7th, 2011 03:35 AM
    chrysostom
    I think you are wasting your talents


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2011, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright 1997-2010 TheologyOnLine

StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter




Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
Nick M
Yesterday 09:12 PM
Nick M
joeyarnold the faggot





Town Heretic: I see ExodusReview and Tiffany Cumbo are JA's latest sock puppets...

some other dude: That's pretty sick.
some other dude: Greenrage wants to assault Tea Partiers.

Mike C.: Oops, I mean he-who-shall-not-be-named
Mike C.: Maybe just stop talking about the Joe-ster, eh?
Mike C.: Yeah, is there any special way to remove them?
Inzl Kett: The Joey socks are link dropping in the reps, Knight--just so you know.




  1. Arthur Brain
    Today 09:35 AM
    Arthur Brain
    He is one seriously disturbed individual. I hope he gets help....

  1. bybee
    Today 09:33 AM
    bybee
    Breath deeply! The Joey Arnold spasm will slowly pass away. I believe he is obsessed with TOL and we shall have to suffer his Medusa-like presence until some other obsession grabs his attention.

Dena's Avatar




Reputation:
Dena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peers
Add to Dena's Reputation Report Post
Today, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusReview View Post
Titles are still icebreakers. A person can ask, "Are you Christian?" I want to say no. The title or definition to Christianity could be as corrupted as a role of bad parenting. If I told you that I was a parent, & all you could think about were your horrible parents, then maybe I should come up with new words. I should probably go on to explain myself if you had a problem with my title as a parent or Christian or employee. Part of the definition of Christianity could be either in pleasing God or in making the world a better place. As generic as that may sound, even that last part could be attacked. You could be sick of Al Gore or other tree huggers or new agers who talk about making the world a better place all the time. If I talked about dying for my Christianity, you could easily choose to compare me to Islam, since they too die for their faith.
Uh...so what do you want to know?











Charity
May 6th, 2011 03:38 AM
Charity
to much Xbox for joey?


Lovejoy: Joey is here right now, so that is tough one to be sure about.
some other dude: A day without Greenie is like a day without Joey.

Lovejoy: Apparently, Knight is trying to find a way to enjoy the little nuts game
Lovejoy: That is the only way joey can communicate, as knight is just erasing all his posts as tiffany
Persephone66: I used to say that
Traditio: On that note: who on earth is Tiffany Cumbo? She just repped me.


Persephone66: Considering Joey's most recent alias that I know of, I feel as if I have been a bad influence on him

Town Heretic: Coffee maybe, Trad. Too many studies suggest women don't need the drain on their resources that attend alcohol consumption.
Lovejoy: I am very practical.
bybee: Good thinking Lovejoy!
Lovejoy: I recommend one of you drinking the coffee, and the other the beer. That way one of you is always awake to help the drunk one.
Traditio: Nephrolithiasis*
Traditio: Neprholithiasis. Make your wife start drinking coffee and/or beer every day.
bybee: God bless her. That is painful.
elohiym: Sorry to hear that, SoJ.
Arthur Brain: Sorry to hear that SoJ, thats nasty...hope she has some medication for it?
Arthur Brain: You must have put turnip in it Count....
Lovejoy: Ohhh, that is the worst. Does she have meds?
Son of Jack: Pray for my sweet wife. She has a kidney stone...
Selaphiel: My carrot trap must have failed
Arthur Brain: Good evening....
bybee: The "old painter" or....
Traditio: Who?
bybee: He is way too self absorbed!
Traditio: Novel Idea: An old painter constructs a house of mirror in order to paint himself aperspectivally. Realizing the futility of the task, he questions the reality of his own existence.
bybee: Teehee!
Town Heretic: I'm going to wait for the movie.
Traditio: Oy! I just reordered the Elements of theology. Amazon.com canceled the last order due to lack of stock.
Lovejoy: You must not of gotten to read his mission statement, he actually said he was here to reduce clutter. I kid you not.
Traditio: Yes. That's why he should be banned. He clutters up threads with (literal) nonsense. He makes threads less nagivable. He decreaes the property value of the site, so to speak.
Granite: HE'S A TROLL. Jeeeeeez.
bybee: He fails to communicate.
Traditio: Oatmeal? Jesus? What?
Traditio: Nothing Joey Arnold says makes sense.
bybee: How can Knight ban someone who generates so much conversation? He doesn't talk dirty or utter sacrilege so....
bybee: Minus is good! Eliminates waste!
Town Heretic: Instant New Joey account manager then.
Town Heretic: Sad, but I only just realized the little minus sign beside the post number will permanently hide a post.


Thunder's Muse: LOL!
Persephone66: joey just doesn't know when to quit
Lovejoy: Joey spree
Traditio: De Libero Arbitrio and De Magistro, man!



Nick M: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...n_himself.html
Traditio: "It was my fault: I had spoken the only words I should not have said: I had said that the past did not exist. And suddenly, noiseless, M. de Rollebon had returned to his nothingness." - Nausea
CRASH: Osama???
Selaphiel: Good evening
Inzl Kett: I like your newest one Lovejoy
Selaphiel: *illumination
Selaphiel: I cannot resist illuminatino and iconography, they help tell the stories in other ways, with images and not just words.
Lovejoy: It helped me see beauty where I had failed to recognize it before.
Lovejoy: The St John is important to me. When it was commissioned, I was anything but a Christian. Somehow, the images being produced still appealed so strongly.
bybee: I'm glad that you have shared them with us.
Lovejoy: I owe my avatars to the greatest artists in the history of faith! Had they but known how they would be used, perhaps they would have reconsidered....
bybee: Ditto!
graceandpeace: Happy Mother's DAY out to all you mom's....it's coming up soon. My kids are so great..already wishing me a good day, days ahead of time..inspired me to do the same!
bybee: I love it!
Selaphiel: He did, it is a beautiful piece. A family tree of Jesus from the genealogy in Matthew, constructed as a Jewish menorah and a tree of life. In the background you can also see the DNA double helix structure. So there is a modern interpretation of it.
bybee: Gracias me amigo!
SaulToPaul: Happy Cinco de Filibustero
SaulToPaul:
bybee: He has used the one from "Matthew" I think. Thanks
Selaphiel: I have copies of this http://www.saintjohnsbible.org/see/explore.htm
bybee: I love the "Book Of Kells" for that
Selaphiel: Me too, I have a weak spot for illumination
bybee: I love Lovejoys avatar's!
bybee: He is making threats. That is very off-putting.
ragTagblues: I doubt there is any legal action that can be taken . . . I don't think he is breaking any law at present he is simply being annoying!?!
Inzl Kett: The kid is emtionally disturbed.
Inzl Kett: I wonder if there is any legal action Knight can persue against the troll Joey?
graceandpeace: have a good one, bybee...
bybee: Me too! Now must haul yard waste to the dump.
graceandpeace: dang, Ive done had 3 cups...
graceandpeace: mornin dude...
some other dude: Good Morning TOL!
SaulToPaul: ------------------Filibuster Time
graceandpeace: I love all the people here...some of the doctrines? NOPE would rather eat dog doo..but, I am sure you feel the same. *wink*
SaulToPaul: FilibusterThursday
graceandpeace: it does not even matter to me if anyone agrees to it..let the reader decide..is my motto. we are all adults here, are we not?
graceandpeace: LOL..we all have em...I share mine.
graceandpeace: why is it when I post, it is filibuster and when you post its a normal person havin an opinion?
SaulToPaul: Let Filibuster Thursday begin.
graceandpeace: but if a person is not comfortable with that...that is also ok with me..let them do a work where God plants them
graceandpeace: I agree most churches are based on their traditions..but, I believe going in and fightin for truth amongst the brethren
Persephone66: in other news, I have to thank Joey for directing more attention to my blog
Persephone66: cool
Lovejoy: i have always been a fan of the character and myth, so i will like post my review
Persephone66: but let me know if I'm wrong
Persephone66: I'm not planning on seeing it, previews looked kinda lame
Lovejoy: Cause the women thought it was stupid looking.
Lovejoy: Taken the menfolk in my family.
Lovejoy: Just fandango'd myself three tickets for Thor on Friday.
Town Heretic: TownHeretical? The creative effort alone must have nearly prompted an aneurysm.

No comments:

Post a Comment