Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The lesson is, "If you ban Joey Arnold, you'll regret it."

Persephone Sixty-Six May 3 at 9:52pm Report
You are the same Joey Arnold from TOL, right?

Joey Arnold May 3 at 9:53pm
Are you female?

Persephone Sixty-Six May 3 at 9:55pm Report
Only from the waist up.

Joey Arnold May 3 at 10:32pm
TOL banned my mother's account: Marilyn Cunningham7.

Persephone Sixty-Six May 3 at 10:35pm Report
Wow, Knight's not showing any mercy. Prime job on annoying him.

Joey Arnold May 3 at 11:47pm
I don't want to ignore anybody.

Persephone Sixty-Six May 3 at 11:58pm Report
LOL. Are you are least having fun with this?

Joey Arnold May 4 at 12:08am
Is that the absolute mere meaning to life? To worship self?

Persephone Sixty-Six May 4 at 12:55am Report
I don't think so. Too conceited, too egotistical. Believing in one's self makes more sense. You know, at the least, that you exist. Also, whatever afterlife is waiting for you, you are going to spend it with you.

Joey Arnold May 4 at 1:01am
When choosing to believe in yourself, while doing that, do you find it easier to also simultaneously rely on others?

Persephone Sixty-Six May 4 at 1:10am Report
You are just full of questions. I generally don't rely on others.

Joey Arnold May 4 at 11:25am
You might become selfish through relying only on yourself. Anyways, my Theology Revenge is posted here: http://theologyonlineforum.blogspot.com/

Theology Online Forum theologyonlineforum.blogspot.com
Share

Persephone Sixty-Six May 4 at 11:29am Report
Revenge?

Joey Arnold May 4 at 12:17pm
So to speak. I probably shouldn't have used that word. I usually use more dramatical words to over-emphasize to get a point across, to exagerate beyond need. There is a point in all of this. You can find Knight on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/theologyonline. I am his friend there, too. My YouTube is: http://youtube.com/JoeyArnoldVEVO or http://youtube.com/ArnoldAttic or http://youtube.com/ojawall or a bunch of other places.

theologyonline www.youtube.com
TheologyOnline.com is the place to go on the internet if you want to debate, rant or simply just vent! Politics, religion, current events, sports, entertainment and just about everything else are up for discussion at www.theologyonline.com
Share

Joey Arnold May 4 at 12:40pm
Knight blocked some IP addresses at the library, too. I am having trouble changing my IP address on my laptop.

Persephone Sixty-Six May 4 at 12:46pm Report
He's trying to silence you dude. How do you connect to the internet?

Joey Arnold May 4 at 12:54pm
There are hundreds of ways to get online. I went to the library. That means that nobody at the library can use TOL anymore. In the process of trying to silence me, he might just end up blocking everybody. That will damage Knight & TOL THeologyOnline in the long or short run. He is making a huge mistake. I was also going to contribute money to him, too.

Joey Arnold May 4 at 12:57pm
I connect off free wi-fi off my laptop.

Joey Arnold May 4 at 12:58pm
Piggyback an open available wireless network.

Persephone Sixty-Six May 4 at 12:59pm Report
try getting on from other locations, I'm assuming you have wireless on your laptop.

Joey Arnold May 4 at 1:00pm
I did.

Joey Arnold May 4 at 1:00pm
I tried two different computers at the library.

Persephone Sixty-Six May 4 at 1:00pm Report
so you do have wireless, cool. whoever you are piggybacking can't reach TOL either.

Joey Arnold May 4 at 1:00pm
I think Knight banned the library.

Joey Arnold May 4 at 1:01pm
A laptop can go anywhere.

Persephone Sixty-Six May 4 at 1:01pm Report
LOL

Joey Arnold May 4 at 1:02pm
There are tons of people to piggyback.

Joey Arnold May 4 at 1:02pm
Knight is blocking them.

Joey Arnold May 4 at 1:02pm
Knight is destroying his own audience.

Persephone Sixty-Six May 4 at 1:03pm Report
well yeah, which makes it even funnier.

Joey Arnold May 4 at 1:04pm
That is why I am doing it.

Joey Arnold May 4 at 1:04pm
To teach him a lesson.

Joey Arnold May 4 at 1:05pm
The lesson is, "If you ban Joey Arnold, you'll regret it."

Joey Arnold May 4 at 1:05pm
That is the message. As soon as I find a way back to TOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment