Friday, May 6, 2011

December 2010: Jesus is Dirt.

Here are some words. I was banned for a joke, partially. I posted a "This is how Jesus reacted to the so-called Osama Bin Laden Murder" video. Such a video may cause some to vomit. The video may suggest that Jesus is homosexual, or something really bad. I was thrown off http://TheologyOnline.com partially, possibly, due to so-called intentional blasphemy. The main factor is on that video alone. Knight never came to me. Knight never gave me an ultimatum. Knight never bartered or compromised to say, "Take down the video in the next 24 hours or I am going to partially or permanently ban you, punish you, spank you, or something that will hurt..... for your own good."

I discovered Theology Online December 2010 & was instantly hit during my Salvation Army Bell Ringing days at the Portland, OR USA Clackamas Mall's JC Penney, where I was daily opening doors for people & back when I was rarely ringing that bell, "Because they know why I'm here.... with a smile."

Early on, I wrote, "Jesus is dirt." I was trying to befriend Krystyna. I started saying things that she would agree with. She didn't believe in the trinity. People would just yell at her. People were throwing the same kind of arguments at her daily. I came in with an innovative new idea. I was going to take her side & I was going to be her advocator...... more on this in a bit.....

No comments:

Post a Comment