Saturday, May 7, 2011

Socks, Puppets, need Feet, Hands.

Journeyman



Reputation:
Tiffany Cumbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Add to Tiffany Cumbo's Reputation Report Post
Today, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzl Kett View Post
The Tiffany sock is still alive, though its posts have all been sent to oblivion.

Socks & puppets are in need of feet & hands. If we are the body, why aren't our hands going, why aren't our feet moving, why isn't our love loving?

Socks need Feet, Puppets need Hands: so why are we, the Body, Everybody?






Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message


(#242) Old
Journeyman



Reputation:
Tiffany Cumbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Add to Tiffany Cumbo's Reputation Report Post
Today, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
when you were a kid were you able to color inside the lines?
I first colored everything brown, or just one color. I was color blind then, until I started to not only color inside the lines, but when I started making my own lines, connecting the dots. I knew Oatmeal Joey Arnold all of my life, from age 3-16. I love life. I love living life. I love boys. I love adventures. I don't like eggs. My mission is to share my life with others, to better society, or to at least bring a smile to those around me, to those I care about. Join me in this mission, this memorial: http://facebook.com/TiffanyCumbo -- http://youtube.com/TiffanyCumbo: http://youtube.com/TiffanyCumbo.
Tiffany Cumbo: Why Waste Your Life?




No comments:

Post a Comment